Because Blogspot Have Censored/Removed A Post for Stating Facts I've Moved to Substack.


 

Earlier this month on the lunatic article from 60 Minutes stating some parents were now calling their babies Theybies so as not to define their gender, I wrote the below short blog post. No doubt after complaints from New Zealand's free speech hating trans-activist community Blogspot removed/censored that post last night, so I have now moved to Substack.

Let's see how long this re-post lasts: I will be posting only to my Substack from now on.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why Pauline and I Have Chosen Not to Take the C19 Vaccines: [My] Defence Beforehand.

New Zealand's Day of Disgrace - The Violence of a Mob Against Posie Parker & The Death of Free Speech. [Plus Where the Hell Were Police.]